Color Me Three
Being three is really special. We know our colors and numbers, and are becoming so independent! This week we'll play with colors & patterns in multiple mediums. All activities will encourage self-expression through choices and creative exploration. We will create big and small, on our own and with friends, and share in the fun of artmaking! **Early drop-off is available from 8:30am for $35/week. Late pick-up is not available
- Not Yet Member
- Member Tuition
- Materials Fee
- Lesson Info
- Monday through Friday, July 9-13 9:30am to 12:30pm, Montessori School of the Berkshires, Lenox Dale
- Summer Camp (Age 3)
- First Lesson
- Mon, Jul 9 2018
Camps for three year olds celebrate discovery and open-ended exploration- of materials, spaces, and emerging skills. Through hands-on, loosely structured, and whole-body activities, we encourage our youngest artists to engage directly with their worlds and have fun! This also includes playing and learning to create with new friends, indoors and outside, in our spacious facilities.
- Each camp has one lead teacher and one assistant.
- Camps generally have 5-10 campers
- Each day will be filled with exciting art making activities with breaks for snack and outdoor play
- Campers are expected to be able to communicate bathroom needs and use the facilities on their own
- We will finish off the week with an art show featuring the amazing work each camper has created!