Me and My Friends
Bring your friends (real or imaginary), put on your creative hat, and get ready to invent a whole new world. We will create buddies that come to life as puppets and place them in a story we bring to life. Our artmaking will be collaborative as well as individually driven as we design, transform, and assemble characters, story, and scenery! **Early Drop-Off and Late Pick-Up are available to extend the day from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. $35/week for either morning or afternoon, $65/week for both.
- Member Price
- Lesson Info
- Monday through Friday, August 6- 10 9:30am to 3:30pm, Montessori School of the Berkshires, Lenox Dale
- Summer Camp (Ages 6-7)
- First Lesson
- Mon, Aug 6 2018
Camps for 6 and 7 year olds introduce projects, methods and themes in a larger real-world context and take advantage of increased fine-motor skills. We celebrate more intentional marks and the ability to write while encouraging lively imaginations! Collaborations, more multi-step projects, and of course lots of outdoor experiences are highlights of the week.
- Campers work collaboratively and individually with the guidance of a lead artist and assistant. A visiting artist creates in clay with the campers on Tuesday afternoon
- We start with a morning meeting and then get busy with hands-on exploration, incorporating stories, outside discovery and playtime throughout the day
- Break for lunch and outdoor play between 12-1
- The week concludes with an art show with family and friends